Plant City Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunizations Practice (ACIP). Our practice believes that children should receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the ACIP. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing diseases and health complications in children and young adults. Regular vaccinations help children ward off infections, and are administered as one of the safest and best methods of disease prevention. We require ALL PATIENTS to follow the recommended vaccine schedule and do not allow alternative schedules.
We would like to welcome all of our new patients!
We are accepting new patients from birth to 18 years of age.
Please take a moment and review our Office Policies before registering as a new patient.
Also, download the attached forms and bring them to your appointment.
1) Please be sure that you review and agree to all office policies before registering as a new patient (found in new patient forms, pages 5 and 6).
2) Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time or your appointment will be rescheduled.
3) You are required to bring an up to date shot record to your first new patient well visit or your appointment will be rescheduled.
4) Parent or guardian's photo ID is required.
5) Insurance card is required.
6) Medication bottles for prescriptions the patient is taking should be brought to the first appointment.
7) Co-pays and deductibles are collected at the appointment.
8) We ask that a parent or legal guardian accompany patient to their first appointment.
We accept most insurances including the following Medicaid HMO plans:
If you would like to join our practice and do not have one of the listed HMO plans, you may call Medicaid Options and change your plan at: 1-877-711-3662.