Plant City Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunizations Practice (ACIP). Our practice believes that children should receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the ACIP. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing diseases and health complications in children and young adults. Regular vaccinations help children ward off infections, and are administered as one of the safest and best methods of disease prevention. We require ALL PATIENTS to follow the recommended vaccine schedule and do not allow alternative schedules.
We would like to welcome all of our new patients!
We are accepting new patients from birth to 18 years of age.
Please take a moment and review our Office Policies before registering as a new patient.
Also, you may download the attached forms and bring them to your appointment.
Please note: If your new patient appointment is No-Showed, the patient will not be accepted into the practice. Our office requires a 24 hour notice.
1) Please be sure that you review and agree to all office policies before registering as a new patient. **Plant City Pediatrics requires that all NEW patients follow the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP) vaccine schedule. Patients will not be allowed to alter this schedule in any way. We apologize that we are not able to accommodate a different schedule.
2) Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time or your appointment will be rescheduled.
3) You are required to bring an up to date shot record to your first new patient well visit or your appointment will be rescheduled.
4) Parent or guardian's photo ID is required.
5) Insurance card is required.
6) Medication bottles for prescriptions the patient is taking should be brought to the first appointment.
7) Co-pays and deductibles are collected at the appointment.
8) We ask that a parent or legal guardian accompany patient to their first appointment.
We accept most insurances including the following Medicaid HMO plans:
United Healthcare Medicaid
If you would like to join our practice and do not have one of the listed HMO plans, you may call Medicaid Options and change your plan at: 1-877-711-3662.
Florida Healthy Kids HMO plans:
Simply Healthcare Healthy Kids
To change your HMO plan you may call Florida Healthy Kids at: